Home < Mission < Employment
- Director of Development and Marketing
- MHA seeks experienced fundraiser to engage in fund development and oversee marketing activities. Successful candidate will be a leader, motivator, strong communicator and a strategic thinker. Position is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive fundraising program to secure financial support including annual campaign, major gifts, and corporate sponsorships and gifts. Requires exceptional written and verbal skills, well-honed computer skills (a working knowledge of e-Tapestry or similar software a plus), the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a strong collaborative work ethic. Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Shannon Aleshire at email@example.com. EOE.
Apply now for Director of Development and Marketing
- Part time Supervised Visitation Observer
- MHA is seeking a Supervised Visitation Observer who will be responsible for providing a physically and emotionally safe and secure environment for children during supervised visits. The candidate must be at least 21 years of age, able to pass a CPS, federal and state background check and be willing to work during center hours including evenings and weekends (up to 9 hours per week). Preference will go to those with mental health or social work education. $9/hr. Please email cover letter and resume to Barbara May firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for Part time Supervised Visitation Observer
- Part Time Visitation Supervisor
- MHA is seeking a new Site Supervisor to oversee the supervised visitation / monitored transfer program, to recruit, screen and train program volunteers and provide direct client service. Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Education or a related field of study and / or two years related experience and a willingness to work evening and weekend hours. $17/hour. Email cover letter and resume to Barbara May email@example.com
Apply now for Part Time Visitation Supervisor
Make A GiftYour support enables us to provide suicide/crisis intervention, professional therapy services on a sliding scale basis, trained advocates for children in the foster care system, and child abuse prevention programs that strengthen and empower Frederick’s children and families.
Click here to make a gift.
Latest NewsNonprofits see more donors giving less money
Originally published January 05, 2012
By Courtney Pomeroy
Mental Health Association To Move Into New Facilities In 2012
Originally published December 09, 2011
By Kevin McManus
Click here for more MHA in the News