Home < Mission < Employment
Current OpeningsContract Therapist
Responsible for evaluating, treating and providing appropriate referral services for Counseling Services clients and/or potential clients and for maintaining timely, accurate case records on his/her clients. Minimum qualifications: at least a LCPC or LCSW-C.To submit your resume or for more information contact Ellie Bentz, Clinical Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 663-0011 ext.133.
- Contract Therapist - LG
- Responsible for evaluating, treating and providing appropriate referral services for Counseling Services clients and/or potential clients and for maintaining timely, accurate case records on his/her clients. Minimum qualifications: at least a LGPC or LGSW.
Apply now for Contract Therapist - LG
- Crisis Specialist
- Part-time Crisis Specialists for community-based walk-in crisis center-Bachelor’s required; Master’s preferred. Crisis intervention experience and ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays is a must.Email letter of interest and resume to Mental Health Association, email@example.com. EOE.
Apply now for Crisis Specialist
- Early Childhood Mental Health Specialist
- Specialists (FT and PT Temp) to provide behavioral consultations and technical assistance to child care programs to improve program quality and outcomes for children in Carroll and Frederick Counties. Candidates must possess exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to work within a team, initiative, and problem solving skills. BA in Early Childhood Education and two years work experience in early childhood or related field required. Please send resume and salary requirements to Patty Morison firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply now for Early Childhood Mental Health Specialist
- The Mental Health Association is seeking an experienced Psychiatrist to focus on continuity of patient care. MHA is a private non-profit group practice looking to expand to an OMHC. This exciting part to full time position would act as the medical director in a newly renovated building in Frederick City. Position offers a competitive salary PTO, 10 paid holidays, and days paid for CME. Please submit letter of inquiry along with resume to email@example.com
Apply now for Psychiatrist
- Resource Center Specialist-Carroll County
- MHA is currently looking to fill the position of Resource Center Specialist in Carroll County. This position provides customer assistance, technical assistance and support to child care providers, potential child care providers and others. This position is 24 hours per week and requires a high school diploma, strong written, verbal and computer skills and the ability to interact professionally with others. Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for Resource Center Specialist-Carroll County
Make A GiftYour support enables us to provide suicide/crisis intervention, professional therapy services on a sliding scale basis, trained advocates for children in the foster care system, and child abuse prevention programs that strengthen and empower Frederick’s children and families.
Click here to make a gift.
Latest NewsNonprofits see more donors giving less money
Originally published January 05, 2012
By Courtney Pomeroy
Mental Health Association To Move Into New Facilities In 2012
Originally published December 09, 2011
By Kevin McManus
Click here for more MHA in the News
Want to Volunteer?Volunteer opportunities Learn More
National Suicide Prevention LifelineNational Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a national 24- hour, toll-free suicide prevention service available to anyone who feels that he/she might be in danger of hurting oneself, to find referrals to mental health services, or to speak to a crisis worker about a friend or family member.
Walk-In Behavioral Health ServicesExperiencing an emotional, mental, family or relationship crisis? Suicidal thoughts? Anxiety, grief or depression? Help is here.
Walk-In Behavioral Health Services is a free service where a Crisis Specialst will meet with you to help resolve a current crisis or concern and assist with connections to ongoing support. Available to adults, youth and children (under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian).
Location: 226 South Jefferson Street
Hours: Monday - Friday 12pm - 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 4pm
For more information dial: 2-1-1 or 1-866-411-6803